[Buddha-l] Vajrayana on buddha in the Buddha

M.B. Schiekel mb.schiekel at arcor.de
Tue Jan 12 01:29:50 MST 2010

Am 12.01.2010 05:00, schrieb Mitchell Ginsberg:

>> From a Mahayana / Vajrayana Buddhist viewpoint only, I wish to have the most
>> accurate answer possible to the following questions.  It would be nice to know
>> the authority for the answers.  I.E., sutra, or the words of a well-known
>> Buddhist teacher, etc.

Dear friend,

according to the teaching of the Buddha
you have to find out by your own!

<---
Sleeping Buddhas, Awaken!

"So Rinpoche," she asked, "if these grand old living Buddha-lamas are as
perfectly enlightened, awakened, omniscent, skillful, powerful, and
compassionate as we think they are, why don't they just wake us up from
the sleep of delusion?"
"Who's asleep?" the master replied.
--->
	Surya Das, The Snow Lion's Turquoise Mane.

in metta,
bernhard

--
http://www.mb-schiekel.de/