[Buddha-l] Military lefthand tantra

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Jan 6 10:06:04 MST 2010

On Jan 6, 2010, at 9:33 AM, Erik Hoogcarspel wrote:

> Perhaps we can persuade the generals to win battles by means of the
> Chenrezig puja.

Is this how the Dutch government is getting rid of unwanted goats? Perhaps if staring into a goat's eyes turns the goat into a ghost, Geert Wilders will suggest passing a law requiring Dutch citizens to stare into the eyes of unwelcome immigrants.

I see students staring into each other's eyes all the time, usually when they're in love. It doesn't seem to kill them, but as far as I can tell it does do serious brain damage.

Richard