[Buddha-l] Western Self, Asian Other

Alex Wilding alex at chagchen.org
Mon Jan 4 17:14:50 MST 2010

Sorry, we're drifting off-topic, but I have to say that I find bottom
posting quite annoying. I like to see what the person has to say, if it
interests me enough I can go to the context. Scrolling down and down through
stuff I already read just to find out whether the added comment is worth
reading - please, no!
Please, dear members, top post wherever possible!

All the best
Alex Wilding
Blog: Dang Zang

(...)