[Buddha-l] "Western Self, Asian Other"

Katherine Masis twin_oceans at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 20:27:38 MST 2010

Curt Steinmetz said:

"P.S. I envy those who don't know who either Alan Keyes or Michael
Parenti are. If you are so fortunate, please remain blissfully ignorant
and under no circumstances google their names."

Actually, Stuart Lachs posted some comments on Parenti's views a couple of years ago.  While I might not agree with everything Parenti says, his online article "Friendly Feudalism" is worth reading.  Regarding Alan Keyes, I will abstain from learning about him for now.

Katherine Masis