[Buddha-l] Meanwhile on a small island called Singapore

Weng-Fai Wong wongwf at comp.nus.edu.sg
Sun Feb 7 22:57:13 MST 2010

Essentially, a (actually two) mantra... it says "chant this mantra and you
will be cured"... then at the end of the short text, it says "all is well,
let me repeat the mantra"... but the latter and the former looks different
(to me).

The first (longer) one (all faults in translation mine - pls don't fight
with me for this glory):

Dhajita elanti elanmi sripi sri-sri mahasri sanbobadhu svaha!

The shorter one:

Dhajita jimi jimi sajini samoni sajini svaha!

The text also gives a list of "piles" which sounds like boils, tumors or
even cancer to me.

W.F. Wong