[Buddha-l] Administrative matter

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Aug 25 07:34:36 MDT 2010

On Aug 25, 2010, at 2:36 AM, Piya Tan wrote:

> I have not been receiving any postings from Buddha-L since my last response
> (to Richard). This was redirected to be from a forwarded message.

I have just looked into this and can see nothing from your settings on buddha-l that would hold up deliveries. There is a bit of funny business going on in the world in general. For example, some IPSs where not accepting mail from my university for about three days, because someone had hacked in and sent a shipload of spam around the world. Check your gmail spam folder and see whether buddha-l messages have ended up there.

If any of the ret of you have troubles sending or receiving messages, contact Jim Peavler or me, and we'll do our best to sort things out. (Our superhnormal powers are limited to the buddha-l listserving software. Sorry, but we cannot sort out Samsara for you.)

Richard