[Buddha-l] buddha-l Digest, Vol 62, Issue 41

Gary Gach gary.gach at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:53:04 MDT 2010

I was fortunate to know Lewis Lancaster when he agreed to be Technical
Editor for my book.  His latest by the way: the Spice Route, as outranking
the Silk Route in importance, and the ramifications thereof.

P.S.
For those who've visited the newly launching Buddhhist portal of
Patheos.com, I ought to mention that the current content had already been
devised before my tenure.  I'm culling through for errata, and welcome any
from the community, as I do so.  Thank you.

Gary Gach
http://www.patheos.com/Religion-Portals/Buddhist.html