[Buddha-l] As Swami goes, so goes the nation?

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Apr 20 22:09:08 MDT 2010

On Apr 20, 2010, at 9:56 PM, Weng-Fai Wong wrote:

> Since we are on the topic of religious leaders...
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8631775.stm

Let me see if I have this right. Do you actually doubt that earthquakes are caused by promiscuous women? What is your evidence? And how do you explain volcanos? Surely gay men are the scientific explanation for them.

You skeptics always astonish me. You'll believe anything except the most obvious explanations.

Richard