[Buddha-l] nytimes review of pbs The Buddha

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Fri Apr 9 08:44:27 MDT 2010

So  it's the old bean joke again is it?  Well if invited I will com up with something. I... I...  I. I'll eat posole!!  yea  that's it.  I can eat posole. and dry corn tortillas!  There are lots of places in Santa Fe where you can get good posole and dry corn tortillas! In fact, since you guys, being Buddhists and all, are probably sensitive about the more exotic forms of animal parts, I will have menudo! nary a bean in a gallon of that! I know several places where gringos seldom go where I can get some excellent menudo. I'll ride back on the train in the bicycle room.