[Buddha-l] nytimes review of pbs The Buddha

Federico Andino dingirfecho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 11:49:41 MDT 2010

> I admire your empirical spirit. Be sure to apply for a National Science Foundation grant before doing this experiment.
>
> Richard

Dear Richard:
I´d be tempted, but there´s two things: one, I´m in Argentina and our
funding here is not very devoted towards buddhism, despite the drugs
angle, which would be a plus. On the other hand, I feel that this
experiment has selling potential, so I´ll keep control on it.
Come to think of it, I´ll talk to those charming young men and women
at Buddha Bar (http://www.lastfm.es/music/Buddha-Bar+(CD+Series) )
which seem to have a better idea on how a good time should be arrange
that the rest of my colleagues in the academic community. We´ll set up
some marketing scheme and some young, immodest ladies to add to the
ambience.

I´ll report the findings as soon as I can, say, next sunday.

Best regards

Federico