[Buddha-l] nytimes review of pbs The Buddha

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Wed Apr 7 12:30:44 MDT 2010

On Apr 7, 2010, at 10:23 AM, Richard P. Hayes wrote:

> A matter of idle curiosity (not to be confused with idol curiosity): Why
> has everyone in the world become so negative and grumpy? Is it because
> we're all getting old, arthritic and flatulent?

Well, just speaking for myself: yes

Jimalakirti  (That's a joke, mam. If you get it send me $10 amusement tax.)
Jimalakirti at swcp.com
http://www.vivanewmexico.com/blog

"When the experts are agreed, the opposite opinion cannot be held to be certain;
"When [they] are not agreed, no opinion can be regarded  as certain by a non-expert;
"When they all hold no sufficient grounds for a positive opinion to exist, the ordinary man would do well to suspend his judgement."  Bertrand Russell.