[Buddha-l] Devanāgarī fonts for Macintosh?

Chris Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Tue Sep 8 20:28:00 MDT 2009

You are out of luck if you want to use Devanāgarī in MS Word for the Mac
since Word on the Mac (unlike on Windows) has no complex script support
- although the Mac operating system provides this MS Word does not make
use of it. There are other word processing applications for Mac OSX such
as Nisus Writer which properly support Unicode and complex scripts
including Devanāgarī .

- C