[Buddha-l] Meanwhile Down Under

L.S. Cousins selwyn at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 8 03:14:16 MST 2009

Yes. That is my understanding too. I suspect that the confusion here is
because of a belief that this law could now be challenged as
incompatible with more recent legislation. That may be so. But it would
clearly be unwise for any Thai  monastery to ignore it, especially at
the present time.

Lance Cousins