[Buddha-l] g-d

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Tue May 26 18:06:08 MDT 2009

Yep...a 'prayer' I leaned in Nepal runs:

Grant your blessings that my mind may follow the dharma.
Grant your blessings that my practice may become the path.
Grant your blessings that the path may clarify confusion.
Grant your blessings that confusion may dawn as innate and perfect
wisdom.

I'm good with that.  Confusion is my naturally and most innate state.

Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates