[Buddha-l] Age of the Sutta Nipata

Piya Tan dharmafarer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:59:03 MDT 2009

I find Wynne's book very refreshing after the utilitarian skepticism of
Schopen & co. It is a book worth reading and treasuring, It is actually
available for FREE download here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7947338/The-Origin-of-Buddhist-Meditation

It has a number of other good titles, too.

Perhaps more writer could upload their titles here for the benefit of
fund-challenged scholars.

Piya Tan