[Buddha-l] Karma and consequences

Vicente Gonzalez vicen.bcn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 16:50:49 MDT 2009

Alberto wrote:

AT> Bob Zeuschner wrote:
>> It most certainly is not the simplest hypothesis.

AT> Exactly. That's one of the things I tried to say in my reply to Vicente,
AT> but you put it much more clearly.

complains about accuracy of kamma are very logical even needed.
Kamma is an schema to be investigated, not an scientific development.

However, it cannot drive to the position of avoiding causality for the
human being (body-mind). It remember when men of the past believed in
the end of the sea. It is not the simplest hypothesis but confuses the
simplest with the shortest.

best regards,