[Buddha-l] Crisis in the rinpoche industry

Steve Hopkins stephen.hopkins at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 05:49:50 MDT 2009

Anyone interested in this thread might well enjoy - find
enlightening, dare I say -  Nati Baratz's fascinating 'Unmistakable
Child' documentary, which follows the process of identifying Geshe
Lama Konghog's reincarnation.  Here's a link to the You Tube trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdZRvcG2tbA

Regards,

Steve