[Buddha-l] The Śūraṅgama Sūtra: A New Translation

Jason Tseng jasontseng at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 13:03:33 MDT 2009

Hi, Curt.  It's an entirely new translation of the Surangama Sutra, in one
single volume, with excerpts from the commentary by the Ven. Master Hsuan
Hua in explanatory footnotes, along with a lengthy introduction.  The 2003
"Sutra Text and Supplements" is from an older translation, with only the
text and no commentary.
Cheers,
--Jason