[Buddha-l] Prominent Neobuddhist proposes religion basedblacklisting for government jobs

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Jul 31 06:23:04 MDT 2009

The problem with those comments is precisely that they deal only with
Harris talking specifically about Buddhism. Like all of the New
Atheists, Harris is primarily focussed on a critique of "all religion",
of religion qua religion. Therefore, everything that Harris states,
implies, assumes, or concludes concerning "religion" in general also is
directed at Buddhism.

Curt