[Buddha-l] Prominent Neobuddhist proposes religion basedblacklisting for government jobs

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Jul 29 22:09:18 MDT 2009

This is not an ad hominem attack. Harris has claimed to possess expert
knowledge that allows him to pass judgment on who is and who is not able
to "think like a scientist". Comparing his near complete lack of
scientific training to Collins' three plus decades career as a
scientific pioneer reveals not just how baseless Harris' contention is,
but just how flimsy his grip on reality is.

And in case anyone has missed it, check out Harris deranged review of
Collins' book back in 2006 (I'm not sure if Harris had even begun grad
school by that point):
http://tinyurl.com/3xedvy

Curt