[Buddha-l] Buddhism won "The Best Religion In The World" award

Richard Breedon rebreedon at ucdavis.edu
Sat Jul 18 17:53:50 MDT 2009

This article is obviously bogus. I live in Geneva: the "Tribune de
Genève" is in French.

For further debunking see
http://todayinreligion.blogspot.com/2009/07/best-religion-in-world-not.html

Richard the first should be pleased by Today in Religion's choice of
best Western religion (and I do not mean the hotel chain).

Richard II