[Buddha-l] On New Age (was Enneagram and Buddhism)

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Sat Jan 10 18:44:09 MST 2009

"Raising the voltage of consciousness"!!

The founder of "Clairvision" was also a physician - like your friend.

They have an online database with the place (lat and long) and precise
time of the birth of leading world figures ranging from Barack Obama to
Dan Quayle:
http://tinyurl.com/9ww7yv

There system is broken down into six tracks each costing between $100
and $150 (Australian).

The first question in their FAQ is "Can one really study spirituality by
correspondence?"

These guys almost make Ken Wilber look legitimate by comparison.

Curt