[Buddha-l] Enneagram and Buddhism

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Sun Jan 4 18:31:55 MST 2009

I can say categorically, that I've never met any serious student or
practitioner of the enneagram
that would acknowledge what Curt asserts and Alex quotes has any
bearing on the current
state of enneagram studies and practice.

It seems to me that a great deal of what has become specialized
science began
with the same end in mind that Curt articulates.  The question for me
is, so what?
Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates

www.wheelwrightassoc.com