[Buddha-l] John Makransky

J Whalen-Bridge john.whalenbridge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 22:04:52 MST 2009

Thanks Piya for "bubbly"--life is a bubble, so, on the analogy of "when in
Rome..."  When in the bubble-bath be bubbly?

I attended the whole conference and found it quite rich.  Proceedings should
come out in edited book form sometime down the line.  Sorry I didn't meet
John Makransky!

Yes, I'm exploring idea of Singapore quasi-scholarly, not-un-practitioner
reading group.  My own situation (sabbatical plans are bubbling all over the
place and won't settle) has slowed me on this front, but please forward my
email to anyone in these parts who might like to participate:
ellwbj at nus.edu.sg.

Best wishes,  John Whalen-Bridge

--
J. Whalen-Bridge