[Buddha-l] Singapore Buddhism Bibliography?

Mahinda Deegalle dmahinda at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 06:00:49 MST 2009

Dear Peter:
When I was going through an English language bookstore in Central Singapore last June, I found an interesting book written in English on Singapore Buddhism. It talks about various Buddhist groups and their arrival in Singapore.
Sincerely
Mahinda Deegalle

 Dr. Mahinda Deegalle
Senior Lecturer in the Study of Religions
School of Historical and Cultural Studies
Bath Spa University
Newton Park
Bath BA2 9BN, United Kingdom
Phone: 44+(0)1225-875429(W); Fax:   44+(0)1225-875605(W)