[Buddha-l] Buddhist Personality Types

Franz Metcalf franz at mind2mind.net
Tue Feb 3 12:50:15 MST 2009

Gang,

Timothy Smith wrote,

> The quiz here is laughably silly....worthy of a 'buddhist
> cosmopolitan'.  Thanks for the link...

Well, yes it was, but it was really well written. Quite funny to me.
And, for those who have not read it yet, Timothy's seemingly
disparaging comment is a quote from the very end of the quiz, so you
must have enjoyed it a little, Timothy!

Seriously, I can understand how someone like you, who actually works
with seriously applied and seriously explored personality models,
could be rankled by this one. I reckon Buddhaghosa wouldn't be so
pleased, either. But as a Buddhist hack whose last publication was an
article for "Girlfriend Getaways," I liked it.

Franz