[Buddha-l] Jayarava's Rave Jan 30th--Rethinking Indian History

Jayarava jayarava at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 02:02:56 MST 2009

Gombrich has written a number of articles on Vedic themes in Pāli texts.

Watch out for his new book later in the new year: "What the Buddha Thought". It's on amazon as a pre-pub already. Since he covered a lot of this in the lectures which form the basis of the book, I think it will give a good overview of his thinking. The lectures themselves were fantastic and I count myself very lucky to attended them.

Jayarava