[Buddha-l] as someone already said, so many books, so little time

JKirkpatrick jkirk at spro.net
Wed Dec 16 17:08:12 MST 2009

I just got Andy Rotman's Divyavadana Part I.  Lots of pppppppp.
BUT--as usual the index leaves too much to be desired (desire of
course being not encouraged, but then........) "Colors" (or
"colours") is missing, yet it is a topic of some interest to some
people concerned with South Asian classical lit.

Nowadays hardly anyone does good indexes no matter what they
publish (in English, anyway), it seems, or their publishers
don't.  I'd love to get a job indexing for writers. Any bids?

Has anybody on the list read this one? Comments? Thoughts about?
Come on folks, it's not Xmas yet (although it IS Hannukah time).

Best, JK