[Buddha-l] Volume 54 Issue 52

Ngawang Dorje rahula_80 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 09:05:15 MDT 2009

Hi,

You meant this:

Davidson, R. J., Kabat-Zinn, J., et al. (2003). Alterations in brain and immune function produced by mindfulness meditation.Psychosomatic Medicine, 65, 564-570.http://psyphz.psych.wisc.edu/web/pubs/2003/alterations_by_mindfulness.pdf

But this research does not employ the so-called new-scanning method, which I supposed, is fMRI.

Being a radiographer, naturally I am interested in those medical imaging technologies.

Regards,
Rahula