[Buddha-l] Health care plans, as envisionsed by Buddhists

Jim Peavler jmp at peavler.org
Sun Aug 16 14:34:30 MDT 2009

On Aug 15, 2009, at 12:23 PM, Richard Hayes wrote:

> On Aug 15, 2009, at 11:31 AM, Alberto Todeschini wrote:
>
>> So you'll know that National Healthcare is a breeding ground for
>> terrorism?
>>
>> http://www.badscience.net/2009/08/national-healthcare-a-breeding-ground-for-terrorism/

I spent seven hours in the emergency room at the University of New
Mexico hospital. I couldn't get high enough on the list to get into
the triage program. Unfortunately I had chosen to get sick on Cinco de
Mayo and was always being bumped by celebrants with various serious
lacerations.

Jim Peavler
jmp at peavler.org

Cinco