[Buddha-l] Fsat Mnifdlunses?

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Aug 14 17:18:46 MDT 2009

On Aug 14, 2009, at 4:09 PM, Dan Lusthaus wrote:

> I don't have an analyst, but you make a good point.

NOW what the fork am I supposed to do? If you agree with me, I must be
wrong. You've just thrown me a curve I can't hit. Well played!
(Knowing the rules of debate better than either of us do, Alberto will
know how many points to give you for this coup.)

>> I think it may be about time for you to
>> stop reading Buddhist texts and take up a new hobby. Ever considered
>> growing carrots?
>
> Been there, done that. And a host of other vegetables and fruits.

My guess is you have a very healthy garden. Plants thrive on bullshit.

Richard