[Buddha-l] The Toulmiin link and sharing the joke

Roger Garin-Michaud roger60 at golden-wheel.net
Sat Aug 8 20:54:43 MDT 2009

Presbyteriosophy or Presbyteriophobia ?

ROTFL...-:)))

Roger Garin-Michaud
नमस्ते
गते गते पारगते पारसंगते बोधि स्वाहा
http://www.golden-wheel.net

-----Original Message-----
From: buddha-l-bounces at mailman.swcp.com [mailto:buddha-l-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of Richard Hayes
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 7:29 AM
To: Buddhist discussion forum
Subject: Re: [Buddha-l] The Toulmiin link and sharing the joke

On Aug 8, 2009, at 12:44 PM, Alberto Todeschini wrote:

> It was put there intentionally for entertainment by the Mozilla
> developers. As far as I know it's in all versions (it's there in the
> linux version too).

It's not in my version of Linux, but that's because I have the
Presbyterian distribution of Ubuntu Linux that comes with a robust
joke and entertainment filter so that no one will accidentally have
some fun.

Richard P. Hayes (the P stands for Presbyterian)
Department of Presbyteriosophy
University of New Calvinia