[Buddha-l] The Slow Movement

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sun Aug 9 23:06:20 MDT 2009

Does anyone know if there are any members on this list who read
Vietnamese?
It has begun to seem that we do not even have any disciples of
Thich Nhat Hanh as members.
If so, I think I have said enough about the Bat Nha debacle (and
provided one link for reference).

Joanna

On Aug 9, 2009, at 3:00 PM, jkirk wrote:

> (In any case, I doubt if the software used by the list could
handle
> anything written in Vietnamese roman script.)

The list will transmit any message in one of the standard
encoding schemes. Most likely the Vietnamese would be in Unicode
UTF-8.

Richard