[Buddha-l] Prominent Neobuddhist proposes religionbasedblacklisting for government jobs

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Thu Aug 6 08:43:47 MDT 2009

 I guess in pointing this out as too funny, I was being much too
subtle, since the whole joke point was how the web adjusts ads to
web content. Now Margaret writes that the ad she saw was
different----ah, the wonders of the web, indeed. Thanks,
Margaret, for noting this change.
Joanna

http://changingminds.org/disciplines/argument/making_argument/tou
lmin.htm

Thanks, Dan.

As a matter of interest, the ad that came up on the site for me
is for Personality100.com, whatever that may be.
There might have been an ad for 'hearingplanet' on Joanna's page
because the argument mentions hearing aids?
The internet is a wonderful thing... I wonder at it all the time.

Margaret