[Buddha-l] Schopen gets a kicking

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Aug 4 11:57:28 MDT 2009

On Aug 4, 2009, at 2:10 AM, Jayarava wrote:

> Oh yes I forgot about comments being closed. Barbara O'Brien's email
> is: buddhism.guide at about.com (this goes directly to her).

Thanks. I wrote her a letter so polite and carefully worded that it
would never be accepted by the monitors of buddha-l.

I also checked into Barbara O'Brien's political blog site called
Mahablog with the subtitle "Making the world safe for
liberalism." (Thank the celestial realms, someone out there is making
the world safe for liberalism, eh? And what better way to do that than
to decry the hypotheses of those who disagree with you as the
hallucinatory delusions of crackpots!) Take a look at the site http://www.mahablog.com/
  and, if you are a liberal, feel safe in the world.

Now, who is going to protect us from those who are making the world
safe? Any volunteers?

Richard