[Buddha-l] Prominent Neobuddhist proposes religion based blacklisting for government jobs

Alberto Todeschini alberto.tod at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 18:34:53 MDT 2009

Richard Hayes Wrote:

"There is, incidentally, quite a nice entry by Leo Graorke on informal
logic in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. He goes through
several of the standard informal fallacies."

Thanks.

I use the encyclopedia frequently but hadn't looked at that article. (or
maybe did years ago and I forgot I had even looked)

A few months ago I noticed that they added a number of articles (or
solicited articles not yet delivered) on Indian and Buddhist philosophy.
I'm glad they took this step and hope that they'll add more in the
future since it is an exceptionally popular source.

Cheers to them and to open access scholarship.

Best,

Alberto Todeschini