[Buddha-l] Website of the Arya Sanghata Sutra

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 1 00:19:20 MDT 2009

> In the Buddhadharma there is neither "self" nor "other". Those who cling
> to the idea that one must "do" whatever it is that must be done on one's
> own without any assistance from "others" have failed to even scratch the
> surface of the Buddha's teaching of anatman.
>
> Curt Steinmetz

Ok, Curt. When "I" catch "myself" doing anything, "I'll" remind "myself"
that it's not really "me" who is doing it. "I" just happen to be there while
"it" is getting done by "no one" since there are no agents, etc.; and, of
course, "I" am not really there to remind "myself," so who the hell is
writing this, much less reading this?

No one. Thank goodness!

Dan