[Buddha-l] Be good for Godsake

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Fri Apr 3 15:30:51 MDT 2009

A clearly flawed production, since he did not interview any
Buddhists, and as many of us (or them) know, it's also a
religion..... right?

Joanna K.
=======================

If you want momentary relief, you could watch _Religulous_ by
Bill
Maher: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religulous

I watched it last night. I had never heard of him before earlier
this week and I was curious. I wonder if he has bodyguards (when
Richard Dawkins came to UVA to introduce The God Delusion, he was
provided with body guards and understandably so).

The relief will be only momentary because after you have finished
watching it you'll probably want to move to another planet even
more than before.

Best,

Alberto Todeschini