[Buddha-l] Purpose of life

R B Basham bshmr at aol.com
Mon Sep 1 12:50:17 MDT 2008

Excuse me, properly, it should be Hey-Zeus-Got-Net (long form), or
Hey-Zeus for short. That ambiguous spelling is more or less copyrighted.

However, the younger Richard's Conversion to Republican-ism has gone too
-- in the throes of fantasy, he is mandating his fantasies without any
regard for consequences in realty.

For example, our host would need to change  '*.conf' files, register
(pay an unfunded mandate) DNS, ... . In addition, unless our host
converts to Republican-ism too, hours burned integrating buddha-l with
hey-zeus (or whatever) just to preserve a record of Richard, the
Younger's legacy. Of course, if the host emulates the Younger, any
half-assed, needlessly expensive attempt will do, even if it, in fact,
fails. Then, there is the marketing necessary to convince donors and a
few pliable believers what isn't is.

Richard Basham