[Buddha-l] Purpose of life

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Sep 1 11:36:06 MDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 11:14 -0600, Richard Hayes wrote:

> > You wouldn't have liked him. Everyone who knew him avoided him like
> > the plague.

I apologize to everyone (especially Jack Hatfied and Dan Lusthaus) for
repeating their bons mots about Al Bear Camoo (as American
undergraduates call him). I should have read all my e-mail before
writing anything to buddha-l.

> Buddhist content: Now that I'm a Republican, I'm clearly going to have
> to repudiate Buddhism. I'm going to rename this discussion group to
> JESUS-L. Any objections?

I haven't heard any objections, so consider it done. (I think this move
could protect us from the evangelists who are allegedly out making the
world safe from Buddhism.)

--
Richard Halleluja
Department of Philodoxy