[Buddha-l] A question for Jewish Buddhists

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Oct 24 10:30:54 MDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 00:41 -0700, Jayarava wrote:

> So Kalupahana has misinterpreted this text I think.

Over the years I have come to suspect that he has a real gift for
misinterpreting texts---and for heaping abusive rhetoric on others whom
he accuses (often falsely, in my view) of misinterpreting texts.

Thank you for your input on this. Thanks also to Lance Cousins, who
asked exactly the right questions about the question I had posed.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy