[Buddha-l] [Fwd: PEACE Quote]

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed Oct 22 15:20:03 MDT 2008

Wasn't the first sage this happened to Confucius?
Back in the forties-----"Confucius says,..." followed by anything
the speaker felt like saying.
Joanna K

It sort of reminds of the many quotes by "the Dalai Lama" that
get forwarded to me.  I don't know why people feel the need to
falsely attribute their own ideas to the Dalai Lama or the
Buddha.  One would think their conscience would catch up with
them at some point.
Jim Blumenthal