[Buddha-l] Perhaps the Buddhists in Korea have

Lidewij Niezink lidewij at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 00:53:04 MDT 2008

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your reply. Sounds like worth the effort! So far, my
korean is limited to hello, thank you and good bye so i've got a long way to
go ;-).Then again, i am amazed by the warmth and friendliness of the Korean
people in general. We manage quite well with hands, feet and laughs. Most
people over here assure me that learning the alphabet is peanuts but
learning the grammar is ultimate samsara. What to do eh?

I'll investigate more,
all the best,
Lidewij