[Buddha-l] Perhaps the Buddhists in Korea have finally had it?

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Fri Oct 17 07:38:21 MDT 2008

Someone "claiming credit" does not resolve the issue of who is
responsible for the murder of Swami Lakshmananda. I believe there were
something like 10 attempts on the Swami's life before he was finally
killed. The most recent unsuccessful attempt had been in December (which
resulted in severe injuries to the 80 year old man requiring
hospitalization).

In India the Communists, Christians and Muslims tend to form a united
front against their common enemies: Indian culture and anyone who
defends it.

Curt