[Buddha-l] Cheney-Bush last land grab for their Oil Bosses

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 7 14:24:39 MST 2008

Warning: the only Buddhist content in this message is the explicit
acknowledgement that it has no explicit Buddhist content.

Cheney-Bush, finally doing what they planned to do from day 1 of the Bush
administration (why the oil companies bought they White House for them in
the first place) ... selling off national parks for oil exploration. This
has been going on under the radar screen while Brittney's undies and Palin's
wardrobe have dominated the headlines. This is where Cheney-Bush's attention
has been, instead of a stimulus package for the rest of the economy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/us/08lease.html?hp

Meanwhile Ford and GM are about to go under:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/08/business/08auto.html?hp

We'll be pouring our dinosaur remains into foreign import cars. Yay!
Change....

Dan