[Buddha-l] Tibet Protest in DC March 31st

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Mar 26 07:46:07 MDT 2008

I just received this in my inbox:

"I'm writing now to everyone I've met or who's contacted me in the past
few days about solidarity demonstrations in DC for Tibet. The next
major day will be Monday, March 31 at the Whitehouse, beginning at
12:30 in the afternoon. I'm still awaiting details from the organizers
but I want to get the date and time out to you all ASAP. A number of
people will be bussing in from along the east coast - Boston, NYC,
etc. - to join us."

It is from Rich Felker, Mid-Atlantic Regional Coordinator for Students
for a Free Tibet. Sounds like it could be big!

Curt Steinmetz