[Buddha-l] NBC Olympics coverage

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Tue Mar 25 14:04:49 MDT 2008

For those of a certain age, or for any youngsters out there who are
interested in ancient history, here is a reminder of just how powerful,
at least in terms of imagery and symbolism, the Olympics can be as a
venue for protest:
http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&q=olympics+black+power+68&btnG=Search+Images

Curt Steinmetz