[Buddha-l] U.S. Buddhism

Jackhat1 at aol.com Jackhat1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 12:06:54 MDT 2008

What are your guesses about the breakdown for the different types within
non-Asian Buddhists? From my limited experience, non-Asian Buddhists in the  US
are 10% Tibetan, 45% Mahayana and 45% Thera. That's only from my own, limited
experience.

Jack H

In a message dated 7/15/2008 11:34:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,