[Buddha-l] "Free and Easy" Vajra song

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed Feb 27 14:17:45 MST 2008

> Dan simply misunderstood the context in which the poem was posted and
> got off on a wild hair.

No, Joanna. I've seen lots of this comatose rhetoric paraded as words to
aspire toward. The spiritual supermarket is flooded with it. As I said, I
think it is dangerous and counterproductive and not -- paradoxically --
something people should be striving for in the name of non-striving.

Dan

========
Dan, I'm not as alarmed as you seem to be. If people shop at the "spiritual
supermarket," then caveat emptor.
The people on this list aren't the spir. supermarket types..they already
know how to 'take" a set of verses like the ones under review and
contextualise them. The India Maitreya Project strikes me as much more
dangerous to humankind than these verses.
JK

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:35 AM