[Buddha-l] "Free and Easy" Vajra song

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 15:45:33 MST 2008

I find advice like this poem offensive and dangerous.

Imagine you are in a comatose, vegetative state, hooked up to all sort of
tubes, feeding machines, machines that pump your blood for you, where the
difference between what you imagine and what is actually going on the room
(much less elsewhere) is hard to discern. Now, would you like a description
of your condition? Well, nothing to do. just lie there -- Here it is:

disgustedly,
Dan